Regulator by MTP-Racing
- Mosfet Technology - improved electronics
- Unlike a common shunt regulator, the regulator stands higher current (amps) without getting too hot
- Provides an output voltage of 14,5 - 14,8 Volt
- This voltage is also suitable for using lithium ion batteries
- We check the function and output voltage of every regulator on their arrival and shipping
- Shindengen reference number SH678C-13
- Honda reference number 31600-MCJ-641 and 31600-MEE-872
- Reference numbers are only meant for comparisons
Please keep in mind:
A broken voltage regulator burns the stator/alternator in no time.
Therefore we highly recommend you to check both parts.
In case you know how to work with a multimeter, there are instructions on our website (to download) to check your stator and regulator!
1 X voltage regulator