Radial Clutch Master Cylinder Adjustable with Folding Lever
- Pressure piston 17,5 mm diameter
- Distance between lever pivot and piston movement of 18 - 20 mm adjustable by an eccentric screw
- Smooth adjustment of the handle width by a rotary knob
- Folding lever 20 cm long
- Pressure switch can be attached
- Elegant casted aluminium case
- CNC milled and black anodized lever
- Lever attachment for 22 mm
The smooth distance adjustment of the piston actuation to the lever pivot, of 18 to 20 mm, helps to find the perfect set-up for the clutch actuation.
The distance can be adjusted very smoothly and individually by an eccentric screw.
The screw is under the screw cover at the front side of the lever.
The distance of the handle can be adjusted by the thumb screw at the front side of the lever.
In case the bike falls, the lever snaps and doesn't break
Please keep in mind:
Let the installation be done by a specialised workshop.
Lubricate the hinges.
Retighten all screws and secure relevant screws with threadlocker before installing the clutch master.
Pay attention to the torques!