Handlebar Grips for Enduro, Cross and Road
- Suitable for all 22 mm handlebars
- and conical tapered handlebars with 22 mm bar ends
- 1 grip made of rubber for the left handlebar side with a diameter of 22 mm
- And 1 grip with a diameter of 25 mm for the throttle tube
- Closed ends
- Vibration- and
- Slip-resistant rubber
- Diamond pattern for a comfortable grip and great contact
- Waffle tread with recesses to fix the attachment wire
- Length 115 mm
- Delivered as a pair
Can easily replace the original grips.
Tips for the disassembly and the attachment:
Lift the old grip with a screw driver at multiple spots and spray some brake cleaner into the slot.
Remove the screw driver and move the grip with your hand, afterwards pull it off with circular motions.
Spray some brake cleaner on the new grip and the handlebar before sliding it on.
This allows you to easily slide on the new grip and turn it to the desired position.
(Position the rectangles with the recesses facing to the front so that you have a great grip when you rest your hands on the handlebar and
the rectangles don't push into the ball of your hand. The rectangles provide a safe grip when you accelerate)
The brake cleaner evaporates after a few minutes and the grip sits extremely tight and secure.
For enduros, there are often used wrapped wires to prevent the grips from turning.
3 wire wraps can be easily attached to these grips. 2 to the grip area and 1 in front of the hand guard.
The twisted wire can be pushed into the smal square-shaped recess to protect the gloves from damage.