CNC Aluminium Frame Sliders With Attachment Kit
- 5 aluminium spacers 35 mm
- 5 allen screws M5 x 70 mm
- 1 aluminium spacer 15 mm
- 1 allen screw M5 x 50 mm
- 2 allen screws M10 x 35
- 1 screw head insert for the supporting plate
- 2 three-armed attachment parts for the installation at engine covers
- 2 color anodized CNC milled aluminium semicircular pads (diameter 64 mm)
- 2 impact protection applications made of plastic with a length of 8 cm
- 2 guide sleeves
The fairing doesn't have to be cut out for the installation of the CNC frame sliders.
Look at the second image for an example of the installation.
The shape and the construction of the impact protectors are intended to absorb the collision in the event of a crash
Its oblong shape spreads the forces over the whole surface.
The semicircular head of the crash pad prevents from getting stuck with road bumps.
If you are not a mechanic, please contact a workshop.
Pay attention to the torques of the engine attachment screws.