Popup Igloo-Tent for 2 People With 2 Entries
Tent With A Unique Mechanism
Can be set-up in seconds
Colour: Blue / Grey
Measurements: L x W x H, 200 x 130 x 130 cm
Fabric Flysheet- Inner Tent: 210T Oxford PU
Water column: 3000 mm
Fabric of the ground: 210D Oxford PU
Water column: 5000 mm
Linkage: 8,5 mm fibre glass
Accessories: tent pegs, guyline tent ropes, bag
Weight: 3,5 kg
Package measurements: L= 69 cm, Diameter = 17 cm
Putting up the tent:
- Take the tent out of the carrying bag.
- Hold the central ridge point upwards.
- Let the linkage hang downwards.
- The built in spring in the central ridge point stretches the flysheet by spreading the linkage and unfolding the rods.
- Attach the flysheet.
- Pin the tent to the ground with the included tent pegs and adjust the tension with the guy ropes if needed.
2 entries with a mosquito net on each one
Big semcircular all round zipper for the entries and mosquito nets
Attachment hooks to attach tent covers and nets
Even more smart features are the mesh for ventilation in the upper section of the inner tent and multiple inner pockets
Taking the tent down:
- Take off the covering hood.
- Compress the spring in the central ridge point.
- Pull apart the rods at the joint, then fold them up without any force ( otherwise the plastic joints can be damaged or even break )
- First, fold up the lower third of the 4 rods
- Only then! Fold up the upper third the same way without force
- Roll up the tent cover with the linkage together and fasten it with the belt.
- Afterwards stow the bundle in the carrying bag.
WARNING:BROKEN JOINTS, THAT RESULT FROM IMPROPER HANDLING AND APPLIED FORCE, ARE EXCLUDED FROM A GUARANTEE AND A GESTURE OF GOODWILL!
Take down the tent, when it's dry and store it like that as well,
Otherwise mould and mould stains can form
1 x Popup Tent
1 x Carrying Bag
8 x Tent Pegs
4 x Guy Rope