UNIVERSAL - ALARM SYSTEM
Compact alarm system with two remotes and external siren.
Works for all vehicles with a 12 V voltage supply.
For example motor cycles, scooters, quads, snow mobiles, cars, e-bikes, camper vans, etc.
- Extremely loud siren ( 125 dB / 1m ) with adhesive pin and 2 attachment drillings
- Alarm signal changes the frequency 6 times
- Alarm is triggered by concussion ( siren starts, ignition procedure gets interrupted and the indicators flash )
- Trigger sensitivity adjustable in 5 ways
- First concussion - 5 x siren beeping ( = warning to the thief - keep your hands off - otherwise i'll scream! )
- Further concussions - 10 sec long extremely loud 6-time frequency changing alert
- Integrated immobiliser if the igniton procedure gets interrupted
2 radio remote control as key chains
- Switching it on and off by the radio control remote with an acoustical and an optical confirmation
- Arming and disarming the alarm ( using at as an acoustical helper to find the vehicle )
- Starting the engine
- RF remote transmission 433 MHz
- Frequency range of the remote: outdoors up to approx. ca. 80 m
- Required direct current voltage: 9V - 14V
- Standby current consumption: < 6 mA
- Alarm system: 80 mm x 65 mm x 30 mm ( L x W x H )
- Length of the antenna wire: 22 cm ( colour: blue )
- Length of the connecting wire: 10 cm with 8 pin plug
- Length of the connecting wire: 50 cm with 8 pin connector
- Positive lead with 15 A in - line fuse
- Ground wire length: 30 cm
- Length of the siren connecting wire at the alarm system with 2 pin connector: 15 cm ( colour: red and black )
- Siren: diameter 55 mm - height 30 mm - and cast on section 40 mm x 10 mm
- Siren: 2 attachment drillings ( 5 mm ) with a distance of 30 mm to each other
The siren of the alarm system already works, even if only the "+" wire and the "-" wire are connected.
The concussion sensor triggers the alert for the siren. However the indicator and the igniton interruption won't be activated.
Alarm systems use energy when they are switched off as well as when they are in standby-mode.
So always make sure the battery is charged.
This alarm system doesn't work for vehicles with 6 V - or alternating current - electrical system!
An installation instruction and a manual for this universal alarm system can be found at our website.